green

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I'm so in Love!

I'm so in LOVE with Bed Runner Sets!  



Here is my newest one that will available April 4th for an upcoming Sparkle Boutique Launch on Facebook.  (like my FB Fanpage for an invite to the Boutique Launch - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pish-Posh-Creations/91399859372)
It is actually killing me to have to wait until the launch to put this one up for sale because it is just that ADORABLE!  



Each Bed Runner Set comes with a reversible foot bed runner to keep little feetsie's extra toasty on these cold, cold nights as well as two large Euro Pillow Shams that WOW the top of the bed during the day.  
You can even add some minky dot pillowcases, personalized FREE of course, or add even more charm by adding a coordinating throw pillow with a monogram or name personalized on it!  Both of these are additional so please email and we'll talk through how you would like to design them.  



So STOP! 
DON'T go out and buy that new $300 bedroom set that you will probably get tired of in just a year anyway.  Let me customize you a REVERSIBLE bed runner set that can change when you do and won't break the bank!  

You'll B Happy!
Your Husband will B Happy you saved a ton of $! 
Your Bedroom will B Happy! 
And I'll B Happy that I got to create it for you! 

Don't forgot, if you aren't already, become a Pish Posh Creations Fan on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pish-Posh-Creations/91399859372) for your invitation to the Sparkle Boutique Launch.  Shop from 80 boutique sellers.  At least 10% of everyone's sells will go toward The Layla Grace Cancer Research Foundation.  

And don't forget to check out my other bed runner sets on the website! 


No comments: