green

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

This Week's Inspirational Stories

I like to keep up with up to date news, however, it seems more and more like this world has their priorities all mixed up. 

I get so sad when I hear how someone took the life of someone else, or forgot to use their parenting morals, or even such things as when Hollywood Actors act like they are outside the law and should be catered to.  

So when I see stories that show individuals that GET what it means to be a human being, a hero, someone doing what is right,  a CHRISTIAN then it touches my heart like no other.  
Tears start falling and it reminds me that even though I try as hard as I can to be a Christian, there is always room to grow. 

Here are just a few examples of what has turned me to tears this week. 





Thank you for making me smile and bringing me to tears!
You are all BEAUTIFUL children of God!




No comments: